|$50-$250 Spending Money||– Military Members
Click on the image below to take advantage of the Military Veteran Discount at Princess Cruises.
Princess Cruises Military Discount
To thank the brave men and women of the American and Canadian militaries for their service, Princess Cruises® offers up to $250 free onboard spending money* for veterans as well as active, retired or disabled military personnel. This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year and can be used to purchase a wide variety of amenities and experiences including Lotus Spa® treatments; dining in our specialty restaurants; gifts, jewelry and clothing in our onboard boutiques; and Princess Cruises shore excursions.
Military Benefits: Up to $250 Free Onboard Spending Money*
*Free onboard money is in the form of an onboard credit. The onboard credit is converted to the operational currency onboard the vessel and is applied to the folio of the veteran or active duty personnel’s stateroom.
- This offer is valid for a maximum of two military personnel per booking.
- This offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges.
- This offer is combinable with most cruise fares. Some restrictions apply.
- Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date.
- For any questions regarding this offer contact: from the US/Canada 1-800-774-6237
Terms & Conditions
Offer is valid for eligible military personnel in the United States and Canada only. Maximum of two onboard credit offers per stateroom. This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges. Onboard spending money is applied to the folio of the veteran or active duty personnel’s stateroom. Offer excludes Travel Agent fares. Offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers. Other restrictions may apply.
Eligibility includes active military, retired military and disable military veterans with proper verification as outlined below.
Please ensure that documentation provided has the Social Security Number crossed out.
- Active personnel currently serving in the following service divisions:
i – United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves with a copy of a military verification certificate confirming active duty status available for free online at Servicemembers Civil Relief Act website.
ii – Canadian National Defense — CF1FC Silver Card with the word Veteran in the lower left corner for retired or the initials CAF for active military.
- Retired Personnel defined as A) enlisted personnel or officers with a minimum of 20 years of service, B) medically retired, or C) 100% disabled. Proper identification for United States is DD214, WD AGO (War Department Adjunct General Form) or NAVPERS (Naval Personnel Discharge Form). For Canadians, NDI 75 – Record of Service Identification Card or CF 75 or cert ificate of discharge; is used.
- Veterans with an Honorable Discharge serving a minimum of 2 years or 6 months in an active war zone in any of the United States service divisions listed above or in the Canadian National Defense. Proper identification in the form of a DD 214, plus a current photo ID is required. For Canadians, Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) Health Identification Card is used.
Princess Cruises Veteran Discount
Return to Military Veteran Discounts.