|– Military Members
Click on the image below to take advantage of the Military Veteran Discount at Marriott.
Marriott Military Discount
To qualify for government per diem rates, guests must present a valid form of identification at check-in that consists of:
For U.S. Federal Government Per Diem Rates:
- Personnel badge or ID card issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees
- Official Government/Military Travel Orders/Proof of Official Duty Status (some hotels may require travel orders in addition to another form of ID)
- U.S. Military ID card issued to U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel
- Common Access Card (CAC) issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees and U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel (excludes CAC cards issued to contractors and retired military)
- U.S. Federal Government issued Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card (i.e. SmartPay Credit Card)
- Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) identification card
- Native American Tribal Government ID card
- Canadian government or active-duty military issued ID or credit card
For State and Local Government Per Diem Rates:
- State or local government issued personnel badge or ID card
- Official Travel orders on original state or local government letterhead
For Government Rates for Countries Outside the U.S. and Canada:
- Contact the hotel regarding eligibility and ID requirements to obtain the rate
If, for some reason you cannot provide one of these forms of identification, Marriott will provide you the Best Available Rate offered by the hotel to the public.
In a continuing effort to provide you with better service, we can now pre-qualify your Federal Government Rate reservation (and not require ID at check-in) if you book your stay with your U.S. Federal Government-issued credit card.
Return to Military Veteran Discounts.